translation

hey there. recently, i've downloaded all touhou games from the moriya shrine and noticed that newer ones don't have a translation on a certain language i'm interested in translating it to. i'd like to volunteer in order to translate all (if not most) of the newer touhou games, but...well, i don't know how things work around here, so if anyone can explain the process to me, that'd be great. also i apologize for my bad english and hope i didn't post this topic in the wrong forum. thanks in advance 

you'd need to talk to the folks at THPATCH for helping you set up a new patch w/ autoupdating, they have a discord and an IRC (but the IRC is basically ded)

https://www.thpatch.net/wiki/Touhou_Patch_Center:Download

link should be on the left

however since I am locked out of there due to reasons I won't be able to help you beyond that

^ was basically going to say the same thing as the person above me. The automatic patching program is handled by Touhou Patch Center (www.thpatch.net). Their main page also has a handy infographic showing what languages have been completely translated for specific games and what ones are started but still in progress. From my understanding it works sort of like a wiki, so I assume it shouldn't be too difficult to join and start translating.

Archived