Crossing the border to Gensokyo

Flarbrust

Ah, Touhou. A significant piece of culture that I only got recently interested in. I first got into it 9 months ago, when I decided to play Mountain of Faith, which got me hooked mainly by the music and the characters. I'm still exploring the series as a whole, as there is so much lore and amazing fanworks for me to discover. (and also because I can get lazy hehe)

I'm mainly into videogames, particularly indies such as Hollow Knight and Terraria.

Anyway, hello to the people of Moriya Shrine and I hope I have a good time here! :)

I either come in peace, or I come to be frustrated. 

Welcome!

I've started preferring indie games too, and I'd really like some recommendations. I feel like nowadays the industry is filled with soulless games made by equally apathetic companies that just fish for revenue and take advantage of nostalgia (half-baked sequels and remakes), the desire to win (pay to win), or, ironically, the need to distance oneself from corporate products (seems like a more recent thing; I guess every big business now has to have a personality). I think that's a major reason why you and the rest of us like Touhou; it's a great game series that doesn't have to shovel modern gaming trends down your throat.

I'm a bit of a newbie here too, by the way. I wish you good luck and lots of fun!

Best regards,

von Kurtos

Archived