Missing dll files

NANI

Ok so i suddenly found the dll file is missing on my downloaded official touhou games except 6,7,8,9 and 11.Even i reinstall the directx for several times,i still cant find the dll files on the th game,the issue isnt solved and i cant open those game except the unpatched one and the display is just like the image shown,the update is finished but the game wont launch even i clicked 'run the game' option.I have install those game for some time and suddenly i found these dll file went missing.So what should i do to solve this issue?

Screenshot 2021-06-14 110629.png

Screenshot 2021-06-14 111103.png

EXACTLY this happened to me, I think the vsync update caused this??? I was playing them all just fine earlier today, but suddenly when I went to open them and vsync auto-updated, bam, all my DLL files are missing, and putting in new ones doesn't work, the games just Crash. The last vsync update also caused issues with EoSD, where you could no longer view endings, the game would crash once a run was complete.

i only have this problem at 10,12,13,14 and 15,but my 16 to 18 isnt show any of this,they just simply no response when i clicked the run game button and the auto launch after the thcrap updates

usually the game folder consist the .dll file like the image shown,but today i just found that most of the gen 3 game folder is missing those .dll files,gen 2 also have the same issue except th11 but i still cant launch any gen 2 and gen 3 touhou with thcrap

Screenshot 2021-06-14 230420.png

i really have no idea what's wrong with your machine.
ive used 3 different PCs with 3 different windows version and none of them i have problem with

and putting standalone dll in you folder is not a good idea.
if you truly has installed DirectX, your PC will automatically locate the dll files from system files.
by i mean install is running an .exe that will automatically do the hardwork for you.
not by copy pasting a dll file.

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

For now the issue has been solved and i think the problem that the patched game wont launch might be the thcrap problem.Though i wonder why before this i got the dll file in the game folder after i install the directx and i didn't even had to copy paste the dll file to each game folder.Because now i can launch the game just like usual even without the dll file is in the folder.

Archived