What happens with Touhou 10.5?

La Sorciere

On 2/10/2018 at 7:17 AM, Reimu Hakurei said:

When I try to download SWR with the mirror, I only get one single file instead of the complete folder and if I try it with the main way, it downloads Mopuntain of Faith. I'd like to know if this only happens to me or it's a general error

This has been resolved. Seems it was an incorrect redirect. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, Tormentium said:

This has been resolved. Seems it was an incorrect redirect. 

Thanks! And one last thing, when I download something, for example, Labyrinth of Touhou 2, it downloads one single file and I would like how to download the zip file or if I have to do something else but the thing is that I get to download this

AAAAaaAaaaaaA.PNG

Just now, Reimu Hakurei said:

Thanks! And one last thing, when I download something, for example, Labyrinth of Touhou 2, it downloads one single file and I would like how to download the zip file or if I have to do something else but the thing is that I get to download this

AAAAaaAaaaaaA.PNG

And I get this at the end

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIS.PNG

Archived