Favorite Final Boss themes.

jssf1992

oh nonono, that one no. i prefer Fires of Hokkai than that one.
so yeah... if i must pick one and only one since it's my habit to pick all the music. i think i will go with Pristine Beat for now. but uh... it's an Extra boss theme....
if it's actual Final Boss then it's the Egoistic Flower.

oh hey look!! i pick 2 when i said i will pick one!!

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

The drums at the start of Fire of Hokkai give me chills every time I hear their powerful call.  The rest of the song is bopping as well and inspired the start of my favorite vocal remix.  At least, I think it did haha.

I'd say Extra bosses count as a kind of second final boss, ya know haha.  I've never really listened to Pristine Beat, but I like your taste so I should check it out.

I like Utsuho Reiuji's theme - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion. I feel it is a very powerful song that also has fantastic remixes.

But I also like Remilia scarlet's theme - Septette for the Dead Princess (Especially the remix in 12.3)

But then there is Yukari's Theme - Necrofantasia which is very powerfull.

the list goes on and on and my favorite varies from time to time

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

• 2 months later...

One of my current faves are Suikas theme from Immaterial and Missing Power: https://youtu.be/n_4c1vzWvns?t=6558 

Very exciting intro — Like "now, get ready for some intense shit!" . Then the build up with the piano and trumpet; lovely! It's quite repetitive, but the melody is so intriguing. It really got stuck on my brain when I first heard it. ???? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well i'd imediately go for pure furies - wherabout of the heart, it's just allways so powerfull and it's good, simple and i never got tired of it no matter how long i listened to it, but because my love for this song may come from simple old stockolm syndrome, i'll choose either the concealed four seasons or primordial beat - pristine beat, they both got this amazing powerfull rythm to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived