Should Luna Nights 2 be a thing?

FiliStradivarius

Luna Nights was a good game. Okay, that's an understatement.
LUNA NIGHTS IS THE BEST FAN GAME EVER!

It's a shame there's not a sequel.

If there is one, wouldn't it be cool if it was like Castlevania Symphony of the Night? You know, candle whipping, pork chops in walls, sub-weapons, a map twice the size of Walmart, you name it. Maybe a Richter mode as well.

Yes, I know Touhouvania is a thing, but the first game lags too much, and the second game is hard to play without a controller.
If any member of Team Ladybug is reading this, PLEASE! PLEASE MAKE A LUNA NIGHTS 2!

It was so good! The mechanics, the map, everything about it was great. My only problem with it is that it's too short. If another one is made, I really want it to be at least as long as SoTN or half that.

Sincerely, some random guy on the internet.

Aren't the developers of Luna Nights working on a new game now? I believe they're making a new metroidvania with a similar artstyle, using their own original IP.

Also in my honest opinion, I enjoyed Luna Nights but I thought it had glaring flaws

On 4/30/2021 at 1:38 PM, FiliStradivarius said:

What's Shard of Dreams?

Extremely good 2hu fangame in a Pokemon style.

Archived