Trying to find a specific track... (Flight of the Bamboo Cutter jazz/Bossa Nova?)

Gensokian Loser

Ha I don't really know where to ask this, so I'm trying here. Not that I'm holding out for much luck since I can't find it with the life of me...
There was this track I listened to on Youtube a couple years ago, I believe it was Flight of the Bamboo Cutter jazz/Bossa Nova and it was notable for having an ambience in the background like crickets or something? I honestly can't remember an awful lot of it, but I remember listening to it quite a bit but now it seems it's been deleted off of Youtube. I can't even remember the group/artist.

I've tried searching Google in English... Japanese... Found some great versions but not the one I remember.

This is so obscure, I do apologize haha. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Anyhow, on my search I did find this [東方名曲選]竹取飛翔 ~ Jazz Selection - Niconico Video not what I was looking for, but still really good.

Archived