Weekly Poll #4 Favorite Swordswoman

jssf1992

Touhou Swordswomen  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite swordswoman in Touhou?

• Konngara
    • Yumeko
    • Youmu
    • Momiji
    • Tenshi
    • Yorihime

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2018 at 02:30 AM

Swords are a popular weapon aren't they?  Despite all the magic bullets and lasers and who knows what else, some of the cast still make a big deal of using their sword in battle, even if not exclusively.  Do these girls catch your eye?  Do you have a favorite?

(yes, I know there are several others have swords or use magic to make swords or sword-like attacks, but that might make this list too big, so we're sticking with these)

How could you forget the best one?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9e95ce9ecbe28938f016986f1a38dd67.png

Actually, this is a pretty tough one.  Momiji's one of my favorite Touhous, Tenshi has the coolest sword, Miko's my favorite overall design, and Youmu has the most impressive sword-based danmaku.  I'll just say that as a swordwoman Yumeko wins because she was doing the Sakuya thing before Sakuya and with swords instead of knives.

@Tormentium Here's a small album of those six in adorable chibi form.  Miko is the one in the image above.

Minoriko.gif

I didn't forget Dunaway, I just had to draw the line somewhere.  Miko has a sword, but honestly, I didn't even realize that she had one until Hopeless Masquerade, and then she doesn't use it as her main weapon (at least from my limited time with the game working), even though we could assume that she's at least proficient with it.  I had to narrow it down to people associated with their blades, and like most of the cast, I associate Miko with her magic and bullet patterns instead.

7 minutes ago, jssf1992 said:

I didn't forget Dunaway, I just had to draw the line somewhere.  Miko has a sword, but honestly, I didn't even realize that she had one until Hopeless Masquerade, and then she doesn't use it as her main weapon (at least from my limited time with the game working), even though we could assume that she's at least proficient with it.  I had to narrow it down to people associated with their blades, and like most of the cast, I associate Miko with her magic and bullet patterns instead.

And headphones. Sweet sweet headphones

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

Archived