Jump to content

Can't access the site


Recommended Posts

For a while now I've been having an issue whenever I try to open up the Moriya Shrine website I get an error 1020 access denied screen: "This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks". At first, it only happened when I tried to download something from this site, but now I can't even open up the front page without using a VPN. Any help in figuring out the cause of this would be appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Masked Pariah said:

For a while now I've been having an issue whenever I try to open up the Moriya Shrine website I get an error 1020 access denied screen: "This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks". At first, it only happened when I tried to download something from this site, but now I can't even open up the front page without using a VPN. Any help in figuring out the cause of this would be appreciated.

Hey,

  What country do you live in? 

I've blacklisted certain areas from accessing it due to consistent threats from those regions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I live in Russia, but what "threats" are you talking about? If you don't mind me asking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Masked Pariah said:

I live in Russia, but what "threats" are you talking about? If you don't mind me asking.

That's why. 

I've blocked traffic from that country from accessing it. 

Well, I use Cloudflare for security and also added custom rules to protect the site against malicious traffic and spam bots. 
I've received small DDoS attacks in the past so it's just a precaution I'm taking. 

I am sorry that you are being affected by it. 

Only way around it would be to use VPN. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nitorium said:

That's why. 

I've blocked traffic from that country from accessing it. 

Well, I use Cloudflare for security and also added custom rules to protect the site against malicious traffic and spam bots. 
I've received small DDoS attacks in the past so it's just a precaution I'm taking. 

I am sorry that you are being affected by it. 

Only way around it would be to use VPN. 

 

I see... That's unfortunate, won't be able to visit this site often(if at all). Oh well, thanks for explaining the situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Masked Pariah said:

I see... That's unfortunate, won't be able to visit this site often(if at all). Oh well, thanks for explaining the situation.

Yeah. I know. But what i can do, if you want, if you private message me your IP, I can whitelist you.  If that will make it more convenient.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.