Touhou 18: Unconnected Marketeers

Minecraft Steve

TOUHOU 18 IS ANNOUNCED!

It was announced 2 days I think and I'm already really hyped for it. I can't wait to play as Sakuya and to listen to the new OST!!!
Sadly, we'll have to wait until May... 

What are you guys excited about for Touhou 18?

スティーブ

*mildly annoyed at topic duplication*

anyway, I guess you can see all of thoughts about it here lol: https://moriyashrine.org/forums/topic/822-touhou-18-announced-also-release-for-th175/?tab=comments#comment-5367

One of the things I'm looking forward to is the visuals, it just looks like a nice game. But mechanics wise, I want to see how the card purchasing system works, and how it expands upon gameplay as you progress through the game.

10 hours ago, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

Sadly, we'll have to wait until May... 

You'll be waiting longer than that if you want it translated lol. But Touhou 17.5 comes out this March!

12 hours ago, buskerdog said:

*mildly annoyed at topic duplication*

Oh lol. I didn't notice another topic being started. I just saw videos at YT and Google stuff about Touhou 18 and I just rushed into Moriya.

12 hours ago, buskerdog said:

You'll be waiting longer than that if you want it translated lol. But Touhou 17.5 comes out this March!

True about the translation... and also, I better check out Touhou 17.5 then.

スティーブ

Archived