What changes would you like to see on the website?

Maden

Be it parts of the home page, the forums, the downloads section or anything else that is part of the shrine.

It's less a question about community activity but rather the looks, structure, features and similar things of the site. I see good suggestions here and there, so I thought that this might deserve its own topic where everyone is encouraged to share their thoughts and where suggestions aren't lost that easily.

Not every change would happen immediately, would be easy to implement or even happen at all. That really depends on what's being suggested.
But it can't hurt to share your ideas anyways :^)

• Like 1

Honestly, my only problem previously was the downloads page being hard to navigate, and you guys totally fixed that recently, so I really have no suggestions now.

Testaments and growing pains:
Tranquilizers for the soul
Nothing ventured, nothing gained -
Evolution's cruelest joke
Why is everyone upset?
I once knew, but I forget
Something happened, something strange;
Something it appears has changed

3 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

personally i like the forum chat not to be discord
since you need to log in to discord anyway to send messages

Oh you mean that big box on the forum main page that never seems to work? Yeah, we've thought about removing it somewhat recently. Looks like it'll be gone soon as it still doesn't seem to work and only takes up too much space.

5 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

OOH ME

personally i like the forum chat not to be discord
since you need to log in to discord anyway to send messages

that's it

Yeah, I agree with this. If I had more control behind the server that serves the widget, then i would have kept it. 

So would that old 'chatbox' be preferred or none at all? 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Monthly polls would be fun. Sure they could be popularity pools and be boring and safe and choose the only right answers constantly. But more fun, off-kilter polls would be fun as well. Which Touhou is the best daughteru, which has the best dental hygiene, most likely to mug you in a dark alley, idk. Character tournaments may also be fun, where we scientifically research if Flandre could beat Goku.

• Haha 1
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...