Ask me any question you want.

Cirno

I feel like I haven't really interacted much with the forum people here and I don't really know where to start so, just ask me any question you want and provided its not too personal I'll do my best to answer it.

L

Lets see, i'd rather not post my irl name on a public forum, I don't actually know what the second question is supposed to be asking and for the third my favorite color is blue. Sorry for late reply been just a titch busy last 2 days

L

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not who you were looking for, but I might be able to field that one (also I don't when/if Cirno is coming back).

I believe that it comes from the manual of Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower Viewing, in which there is a page with various labels for the UI.  The ninth label is of the example opponent, in this case Cirno, instead of being labeled 'foe' or similar, is labeled as 'idiot' (or baka originally, but I don't speak japanese and won't pretend I know for certain).  This further cemented Cirno's memetic status in the community, and associated her with the number nine.

9 hours ago, jssf1992 said:

I believe that it comes from the manual of Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower Viewing, in which there is a page with various labels for the UI.  The ninth label is of the example opponent, in this case Cirno, instead of being labeled 'foe' or similar, is labeled as 'idiot' (or baka originally, but I don't speak japanese and won't pretend I know for certain). This further cemented Cirno's memetic status in the community, and associated her with the number nine.

Hmm... makes sense. I was kinda confused about that.

Also, is this a coincidence?
image.png.4f9a847e08b8abc27e55630734b334fe.png

スティーブ

Archived