Can't download games

Juggs

I can't seem to be able to download any of the game as implied in the title. Whenever I click the "Download this file" button, it seems to be unresponsive as in it just does nothing and seemingly reloads the page(failed to redirect?). Is there anything I could do to fix this?

12 hours ago, Juggs said:

I can't seem to be able to download any of the game as implied in the title. Whenever I click the "Download this file" button, it seems to be unresponsive as in it just does nothing and seemingly reloads the page(failed to redirect?). Is there anything I could do to fix this?

I know you might have already done this but can you clear your browsers cookies/cache? 

When i made the DNS change, it's possible that your browser still has a cookie for the CSRF key that was previously used. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Archived