Gensou Skydrift?

Clownpiece

hi everyone, piece here.

i recently came across this racing game in a video and i just got it today. it's pretty fun, but there's literally at max ten people on the servers at a time. it's a shame because this game is masterfully done with music from the likes of SOUND HOLIC, who of course makes some bangers for the track themes. they got a wide character selection -- i'm in it too, so there's that.

here's some key links for y'all to get in on the skydrifting action

the wiki: Gensou SkyDrift Wikia | Fandom
steam port: GENSOU Skydrift on Steam (steampowered.com)
switch port: GENSOU Skydrift for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Game Details

there's a dl for it here too, but i highly suggest buying it to support these dudes to keep making cool content

side question: any shriners here play the game? it'd be really nice to get a moriya shrine skydrifting party

awsm.png.67315e744a2917033a71111657a7df4e.png

src: yumemimeme on twitter

G. Skydrift is indeed such a mostly overlooked title, kinda wish more people would look into it and/or decide to play it a bit than the 2 campaigns the game offers(as honestly they arent at all that great to represent the game as a whole).
and regarding online population, we have community sides like http://vanillalobbies.shinten.moe/ that track the amount of online players at all times which reveals that japanese evening/night is the time most activity takes, so if one wants to play it online its best to go online then.
(btw, that is a subdomain of our modding community of https://shinten.moe/ where one person developed a modlauncher with which you can replace the music, apply custom skins, load custom tracks/characters/spellcards .... just a bit content dry at the moment, but working with the framework is not that bad so i encourage everyone to have some fun with it.) 
RE(sidequestion):From what i know, i am the only person that really plays skydrift on these forums though, but i have also sunk 600 hours into the game learning all about its techniques and shortcuts so not sure how well casual matches would go, but i would be up for it.

(also side note, this is the activity we had last week for a few hours[attachment], still not really as alive as it could be though)

we also got a mod to take of kokoros skirt btw, the most valuable mod of them all.

MSpost1.png

Archived