key.txt (27 bytes)     |

WHY IS THIS HERE  v

Chinese_rcp.ini (45 KB)

Danish_rcp.ini (85 KB)

Dutch_rcp.ini (88 KB)

eng_rcp.ini (81 KB)

Finnish_rcp_fi.ini (83 KB)

French_rcp.ini (95 KB) [Interesting...]

Unsafe Files (Unsure of whether it should be categorized as safe files or harmful files due to relationships to harmful files or due to lack of time on my part. Further testing may be required.):

autorun.inf (57 bytes)

RegcleanPro.apm (55 KB)

RegcleanPro.exe (1.4 MB) [Ran on sandbox, looks harmful due to it extracting a malicious file.]

Harmful Files (Identified by either the antivirus websites (which uses multiple antivirus softwares) and by the sandbox reports [running the program].):

CleanSchedule.exe (98 KB) [Ran on sandbox, harmful.]

RCPUninstall.exe (881 KB) [Ran on sandbox, harmful as it writes down your data inside your computer and sends it to an anonymous person.]

Files that I did not scan due to lack of time:

Every other file.

7 hours ago, Popcorn1339 said:

Please do not listen to people who randomly put ZIP files who just joined...

It can literally destroy your computer.

Uhh...You are right.But I'm just a senior high school student.I'm not a kid or a crazy man.If you can't trust me,maybe you can make a test on it?

I very love this website,so I won't broke it.And I will update my resources about TouHou.You will see.

By the way,the TouHou fans in China are called 'car car man',isn't it funny?

(Ohh...I hope I have no grammatical mistakes.It is difficult to me...)

まめもち_諏訪子様_86965010_p0.png

......................................................................................

Assuming that you are Chinese, I will use google translate to translate my words to Chinese (simplified) [google translate doesn't really work as there is multiple ways to say the same words. Although it has improved so that you can partly say the words in a sentence correctly.] 

好的,所以刚才发送的文件已被多个防病毒软件扫描。

不幸的是,您发送的文件已被Hybrid Analysis中的多个防病毒软件故意标记。

我已使用Hybrid Analysis扫描了您的zip文件,请参阅本文中的引用#6。

没有借口向他人发送恶意软件...

Or in other words... (So that other people can read it...)

Okay, so the file you just sent has been scanned by multiple antivirus softwares. 

Unfortunately, the file you sent has been deliberately flagged by multiple antivirus softwares in Hybrid Analysis.

I have scanned your zip file using Hybrid Analysis, please refer to quote #6 in this post.

There is no excuses for sending malware...

Thank you very much for reminding me.I'm very sorry, I actually sent the cracked version.The original software actually needs to be paid.I am out of a good heart.I will pay more attention next time!

Then again,isn't the resource on this website cracked?

Sorry ,please believe me, I mean no harm.Ah, I'm losing face

I have a very cute Live2D

https://b23.tv/dLULvk

↑This is video introduction

Download the latest version:

Download link:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zC7EyF0pq6rl8q9T6FV82Q

Password :

9qgb

Because it's a Chinese website.You may need to use VPN

LILI WHITE2135688887_2.thumb.png.6ff9556d193fcc98683f79dd41b69310.png

Did you just download 2hu6 EOSD from the Moriya Shrine files page. That's what I did and for me the english-patch verision (Touhou6.exe) just worked right out of the box. vpatch.dll was already included in the full download; and I didn't experience any input delay or anything so I think it's already vpatched and ready to play. Hopefully this helps.

On 1/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, SpellingAce said:

Did you just download 2hu6 EOSD from the Moriya Shrine files page. That's what I did and for me the english-patch verision (Touhou6.exe) just worked right out of the box. vpatch.dll was already included in the full download; and I didn't experience any input delay or anything so I think it's already vpatched and ready to play. Hopefully this helps.

Yes, I did. I went to that page, downloaded the files for 6, hit the exe file, and no-go. I experienced this not two days ago...

Yours in Eternity

On 1/27/2021 at 1:49 AM, Maden said:

Using this version of directx fixed problems for most people https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
Make a new folder so that the program can extract it there and then use DXSETUP.exe inside that folder.
Let me know if that fixed your problem @Quincy Quinn

I'm sorry it took a couple days for me to come back, but yeah I couldn't even follow your link? I got a 404 error.

Yours in Eternity

10 hours ago, Quincy Quinn said:

I'm sorry it took a couple days for me to come back, but yeah I couldn't even follow your link? I got a 404 error.

Microsoft took down some files very recently and that directx version was one of them. I attached the file that the link would have given prior to their decision to remove it.

directx_Jun2010_redist.exe

14 hours ago, Maden said:

Microsoft took down some files very recently and that directx version was one of them. I attached the file that the link would have given prior to their decision to remove it.

directx_Jun2010_redist.exe 95.63 MB · 0 downloads

Ah, just what I needed! Thank you. Now I can try this series on my free time too.

Yours in Eternity

Archived