Warning! Challenger Approaching!

Kage Ryu

A new foe has appeared...

Kage Ryu here. Hello.

I used the shrine for downloading Touhou games, and noticed that it was recently revamped. I also noticed it had forums, and that on this new site, they were also fresh and new. So I decided to join here while it's still nice and fresh.

Some things that I like:
Touhou, obviously. Just not many people to share that passion with in person. It's a bit obscure here.
Smash Bros. and various other Nintendo games, especially main-franchise ones.
Anime; especially ones with lots of over-the-top action (JoJo, Gurren Lagann, etc.), but also ones with a nice mix of action, drama, and humor.
Drawing, game design, video-editing, and studying Japanese; these are things I like, but have limited time to focus on.
Making references. I will quote and reference many things from various and obscure media.

And lastly, my favorite Touhou things, since that's relevant here:
Favorite characters are Utsuho, Marisa, and Cirno, not necessarily in that order. Seija and Sagume have recently come pretty high up as well.
Favorite Danmaku game is 11/SA. First one I actually 1cc'd (on an old computer that halved the framerate), but I liked all the music, characters, and especially Marisa & Alice's constant RPG references.
Favorite official spin-off is 10.5/SWR. The story was great, and the rivalry between Tenshi and Yukari after playing all the other stories was amazing.

That's all for now. I might lurk around and possibly chime in on some posts I find interesting. Until then, lates.

Archived