The phantom remix tournament.

Okay, this time for good.

On 2/3/2021 at 6:04 PM, jssf1992 said:

I don't really choose based on the actual pieces.  Sorry to disappoint.

No worries! Not all mysteries have to have exciting reveals; besides, even if you didn't orchestrate it as such, you have to admit that the presentation was ideal for this tournament.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:19 PM, Garison DeCrick said:

You know what’s in realistic cities? Realistic humans, with realistic noses!

Never change, Garison. 🤣

On 2/4/2021 at 3:19 PM, Garison DeCrick said:

Or how Ken Hisuag did the “Haha” reaction to it, I’m guessing now just to add more chaotic madness to the guessing process lol.

I just thought your post was funny . . . uh I mean HAHAH! YOU HAD FALLEN FOR MY TRAP!

On 2/5/2021 at 1:00 AM, Drunken_Flower said:

so it gonna be a while....

That's fine, I appreciate you checking.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:05 AM, buskerdog said:

Remix Tournament in 2021: "Hello and thank you for attending my TED talk.

Now why ya gotta call us out like that? 😏 Honestly, I think it's just us getting more comfortable with the tournament event, and thus being willing to express more detailed explanations of our subjective experiences. This is ideal for me, since it can often change my perspective of a piece entirely, and sometimes even music as a whole.

Alrighty, that should do it. I'll see y'all around, and in the meantime I'll be enjoying the renaissance of Dana's music thread!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New Years resolution:  I'll try to do more stuff here.  Including more games, but let's start with this.  It may or may not be a good time to start, but if not, we'll hold off. This is essentiall

Yeah, glad to hear people saying that because that's exactly the way it should be taken! Gonna thank everyone for participating once again, and thanks to Jssf for hosting and number crunching.

🥳 I'm really surprised that worked! DF's reviews of The Way Home and Time Passes in the Field had me heavily doubting them as his picks, despite my initial assumptions. It eventually came down to

Posted Images