Virus in touhou 15.5 file?

maxustry

Hello, i was downloading the game like any other person would, and every time i try open it and stuff, i get from Bitdefender that there is an infection from the th155.rar file, the antivirus always spits out something like "infected with Gen:Variant.Razy.216579." i tried looking into information about this virus entry, but could now find much. so i wanted to ask if this is a false positive and its a problem on my end, or is the file from the website containing something harmful.

Thank you for your time. 

1 hour ago, maxustry said:

so i wanted to ask if this is a false positive

It's most likely this. Just to be safe, you can upload it to virustotal.com and see what it tells you. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Razy ransomware is a computer encryption virus that encrypts the files on your computer, changes the name of the files, and adds a new file extension to the files it encrypts

http://botcrawl.com/razy/

imo dont dick around with it to much  at this time the mod team shold check the game and see if they get the same thing if so they will need to take down the game and find one that is not with razy

Archived