Touhou AU?

Gabe

On 11/25/2020 at 2:59 PM, Gabe said:

IF there was a touhou AU in Undertale, which character would be what? And would the map change? Also would the fighting system be different at all?

Hmm, Frisk would obviously be Reimu... I don't know who Marisa would be... Toriel is Suwako and Asgore is Kanako... probably Sans would be Remilia and Papyrus would be Flandre, and Undyne... hmm... lets go with Youmu???? Alphys would presumably be Nitori xD. I don't really know... theres a lotta Touhou characters and I wouldnt know who would fit in who. 

The ruins would probably be the Hakurei Shrine and New Home would be Moriya shrine... sans and papyrus's house would probably fit to be scarlet devil? Waterfall is Hakugyokurou... and Hotland??? Hmm.. Kappa stuff lol

The fighting system would be the same, but the soul would be probably smaller in my opinion, cause of bullet hell patterns, obviously. and the spell card they are using would display at the top and the ACT's would appear as spell cards you could use..

Hope this helped in any way, lol.

スティーブ

Oddly, Subterranean Animism makes for a interesting comparison to Undertale as is.  A dangerous species (or multiple in Touhou's case) exiled to a vast underground landscape that has formed it's own society, many of which are no longer predisposed to violence towards humans.  One of them has a terrible plan that they think will benefit their people ( Asgore/Utsuho ), one of them wants the hero to interfere with that plan ( Flowey/Rin for different reasons ), one wants to help you but thinks you can't handle what's ahead ( Toriel/Satori), some one is friendly despite being obligated to fight you ( Papyrus/Yuugi ), and from there they get even further apart ( Sans/Koishi, Mad Dummy/Parsee ).  None of the comparisons are one-to-one, but it's still an interesting exercise to think about.

• 2 months later...

Archived