Weekly polls #2 Favorite of Scarlet Manor

jssf1992

Favorite of Scarlet Manor  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Resident of the Scarlet Manor?

• Meiling
    • Koakuma
    • Patchouli Knowledge
    • Sakuya Izayoi
    • Remilia Scarlet
    • Flandre Scarlet

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

The residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion were, for a while, pretty regular recurring characters.  Since they kept coming back, they have better defined personalities than many other characters.  They're also a pretty diverse and varied group, and have some very distinctive members.

The SDM residents are all very lovable in their own way. But in my case, it has to be Sakuya. Touhou 6 was my first touhou and when I first fought her, her spell cards the music and everything just felt like the coolest thing ever and more or less played the big part in selling me the series. Which is why, Sakuya is my pick :3

Not much of a choice for me really, Sakuya Izayoi wins by a mile for being a playable character and having some of the best dialogue in the series in PCB.  Meiling is the runner up, being a badass martial artist in a world where all disputes are resolved by magic fireworks displays is hilarious and sort of sad to me, especially since she's a bit of a laughingstock in the fandom because she's so weak and her habit of napping on the job.  Koa's third for being a random stage midboss with no dialogue, which it seems I'm attracted to by default considering my love of Daiyousei and Momiji.

Minoriko.gif

Remi because smug mugs are fun. Meiling due to martial arts and energy, then patchy who is about even with Meiling for pretty much the exact opposite reasons, then Sakuya while interesting in design didn't stand out that much compared to the others imo, then Flandre because screaming death is only entertaining for so long, and I feel like I'm missing someone, but obviously there's not another character in that game or I'd remember them...

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

Archived