Moriya Shrine Art Contest #3

Nitorium

MORIYA SHRINE ART CONTEST #3

Greetings all!

So I have held previous art contests here at the Shrine for our site stuff such as banner, icon and the like,

Well, I am at it again! ?

So exactly what am I looking for?

Quite simple. I will need 3 works of art that will replace our 403, 404, and 500 html error pages.

Currently, they are using a generic template and since I such ass at graphic design. I figure I would let the community create them!

So what are those errors? This will give you a idea of what the art for these should be.

The winner be determined by me. I will be looking for creativity above all else! Not necessarily the best looking.

See below.

Spoiler

Error 403 Forbidden - the server understood the request but is refusing to fulfill it due to lack of authorization.
Error 404 Not Found - The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI.
Error 400 Bad Request - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.

So the rules are as follows:
-NO NSFW content (of course)
-Nothing distasteful

-Images must be at LEAST 1920x1080 in resolution. I will have custom css/js to dynamically resize if necessary.
-Original art only please; don't grab a image from the interwebz, add some stuff to it and call it your own..BE CREATIVE!
- To enter you must provide a entry for EACH error page so if you only provide one; I will not take it. Sorry .

Now that we got the rules out of the way. What are the prizes!?

The winner will receive:

Spoiler

-$100 gift card of their choosing (because everyone likes the green)
-Special Discord role that will live on with you forever!
-All my love and affection ?

The contest will approximately for ONE month. I figure that will be enough time for people to get their creative minds working.
If we are close to the deadline and i feel that it needs to be extended; I reserve the right to do so.

THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!

ART CONTEST WILL END ON 11/24/20 @ 12AM EST!

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

• 4 weeks later...