Touhou 25th Anniversary Website

buskerdog

Sponsor X (aka. danmakuJP) have created a website to celebrate Touhou's 25th anniversary. Of course, it's all in Japanese, but the website is very pretty and easy to navigate, so I implore you to give it a look regardless. The website has a gallery of all windows era game characters, organised by game; a timeline of Touhou's history detailing every official release (including print works and music CDs) as well as events and notable fan releases (manga, music, games etc.) of each year; and a page of Touhou keywords and explanations that are used within the Touhou community. My Japanese is far, far from good enough to read everything on the page, but my favourite thing that I spotted there was "Pichuru" which is quite literally "Pichuun" turned into a verb.

Sponsor X are planning to host a 25th anniversary stream on the 11th October, and they're also doing a stream about Yukkuris on the 8th October, apparently.

Link to the website is here!: https://touhou-x.jp/ 

Archived