Problem with touhou games

2huRealJerk

Some laptops or computers don't have this dll for some reason. You can get it online at places like: https://www.dll-files.com/d3dx9_43.dll.html
There are other sites, but I've found that this one works the most. After downloading the file for your computer (If it's for the 64/32 version or whatever you'd like it to be if it supports both), just insert the dll file into where the game location is. 

image.thumb.png.f8f0d1f01d4c0d12d8134809cd72531d.png
As you can see (although this is a different game) I've added it directly into the area in which the game calls for the file. You may have multiple dll files that you need to add, but I doubt it. After running the game again, it should work (but you might have to reinstall because you might've crashed your game when you ran it last time. Try not reinstalling and just playing the game first though!) 

BIG NOTE TO YOU
If you couldn't understand this post, or it was too confusing for you **LET ME KNOW** so that I can fix it, or walk you through where you get stuck.

Howdy! Stay puffie! ^-^

Archived