Miracle Meet

jssf1992

Right, so, I'm going to be hosting Miracle Meet next time (and hello if you don't know me, I'm the old guy of the forum), and so I thought I would spend the week soliciting suggestions, opinions, and ideas in general from other interested people on what I would host on Saturday. Basically just fire away any suggestions you have, and on Wednesday (so long as I get enough suggestions for it), I'm going to be making a poll for the rest of the week.

A few things to think about with suggestions:

1. A game that can have many players, at least six, as that has been our average for a while, but more is better.

2. The game is easy to drop in and drop out of, so that people who arrive late, or have to leave early needn't worry.

3. The game should be free, dirt cheap, or so common we can basically assume we all have it. Don't want a money gate.

Miracle Meet is something we try to do every Saturday, to try and get together as a community and play games.  It's usually been around noon ( U.S. Central time) recently.  Long ago it started as an excuse to have staff and normal members together in voice chat (back when voice chat was a harder thing to do), now it's mostly to try and play games as a community.

Archived