PC-98 Appreciation Thread

dunaway5

Lost but not forgotten, the PC-98 canon has sadly been pushed aside in favor of the Windows games.  Recently I've been looking into some of the older characters, and I've started to like them quite a lot, so I just wanted this thread as a general place to discuss PC-98 characters.

Today I'd like to shine the spotlight on Rika, the engineer who built the Flower Tank and the Evil Eye Sigma.

Spoiler

__evil_eye_sigma_and_rika_touhou_and_touhou_pc_98_drawn_by_baba_baba_seimaijo__96e3a8d3667c6bf14ead1c193997db9d.thumb.png.11b0f7ac7cf36c514ac24114620d6c30.png

I love her design generally, but she's quite an odd character, even for Gensokyo.  A normal human who calls herself an engineer and creator of the ridiculously powerful Evil Eye Sigma, an ex-boss on the level of some of Gensokyo's most powerful denizens.  Even Nitori's got nothing on that.  Of all the PC-98 characters she's probably the one I'd like to see back the most, mostly because I'd love to see her as a playable character.

Minoriko.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For me PC-98 is no different from the Windows game, I love them both. People that have never try the PC-98 wouldn't know it.

and for char i love the most in PC-98 is Mai, and padless Sakuya Yumeko. and for the songs is Eternal Shrine Maiden, It just feel... Eternal(?).

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Archived