New Themes!

Nitorium

As many of you might (or maybe not) have noticed. The shrine has a new theme, actually TWO new ones: a Dark and Light one which can be selected by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and selecting "Theme".

The reason for this is because the author of the original theme will no longer be providing any updates for it and rather than have me take up the development of it (i don't have the time) I decided to obtain a much more modern interface which is what you see before you.

The Moriya Dark is the default one but you can change it to the Light one (no sure why) if you'd like.

Now, I realize some of you may have liked the old one and that's fine. Just message me here  and i will add you to my special group (Nitori's Disciples) and you will be able to select the older theme.

Keep in mind, however, should the site framework ever get updated either by me or the developers of it, some aspects of the old theme MIGHT break or look all extra kinds of fucked up. I may or may not fix it! ????

As of now (4:19PM EST) the background image for the dark theme is currently broken. I will fix it once i get home later on tonight.

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Archived