Introduction!

Mizuiro

Hi! I compose music, and nice to meet ya!
Name:Hyouiibara(MoTK) Mizuiro (Moriya Shrine)
Best girl:Koishi! Also, Sagume& Yuuka
Best song(Windows):Kobito of shining needle ~ 'Lil princess & Fall of fall ~ Autumnal waterfall
Best song(PC-98):Faint dream ~ Inanimate dream (Unused version, can't get YU-MU out of my head), and Romantic children
Story time

How I got into Touhou: I was around 5 when I was introduced by anime (Yes, My Mom introduced it to me), and I liked Vocaloid covers a lot, and I found Bad Apple! Cover by Jubyphonic.

That's where it all starts...

So, I became an Undertale fan, and like the game (I'm NOT a furry that ships Sans with everyone, I'm innocent back there), but the interest fire quickly got put out in only a Year.

Then, I listened to Nitro fun's "Game over" and some of the part seems similar to me, and found a comment that said so, so I clicked onto the link, and boom, :cirnotan: Cirno's theme :cirnotan:

That's the first I even touched official things, but I don't have any interest in it, so I got back to Nitro fun's video.

Then, after some month's time-skip, I've seen the Bad Apple! MMD Version on Youtube and found some character like Reimu, Marisa, etc

Yaay, 2Hu near now
So I got OSU! And played Tear Rain (Like one of the tutorial), totally underrated song, I think, so I got to Youtube and seen some 2HU! 2HU! Comment and I reminded of the Tear rain.

Then, I found the Touhou wiki, and instead of Suika(I came because on the horns lol), I found Ran, so I know some characters (Reimu, Marisa, Cirno, Sakuya, and Ran), but I think this is not the right time, until...

I found a 1CC EoSD Sakuya on Youtube and decided to play EoSD! But I don't know how to install it, so I go to the Moriya shrine website (Thanks for a user in Touhou amino for giving me the intro!). I downloaded the Classic era first and played IN a lot until I 1CC'd Easy (Reisen laughs at the distance)

I wanted to experience the Modern Touhou, but it always ended up in DX Files error, soI asked in the Moriya shrine and downloaded the missing DX files (Thanks for Maden who helps me with this).

Touching the Touhou: 2012 or so (HM Trial, SoPM, WaHH Tankoubon, OSP Tankoubon, ZUN's marriage, TGA, first FS)
Entering the fandom:2019 (WBaWC)

Currently watching salt from ECB (You know him, right?)
Sorry if highlighted, I copied it from MoTK (Maidens of The Kaleidoscope)

Archived