Share music you like

Shionne Imeris

A classical orchestral offering, because I was here and felt like it. I wonder who can guess where I first heard this piece?

Spoiler

Camille Saint-Saëns - Symphony No. 3 in C minor, Op 78 ("Organ Symphony")

TTT

One of my favorite version of this song. While it sounds completely different from the original. They managed to take parts of the original song and make it into something so cool, but still keeping the same vibe.

• Like 1

Every year since 2021 I've posted Irish folk for St. Patrick's Day, and though I may be running low on fresh material, I believe I can make it at least another year.

Spoiler

High Kings - The Little Beggarman
Classic vocal play from the High Kings.

Irish Rovers - The Black Velvet Band
The way my grandfather sang this, it was much more energetic. Even though the proper pacing fits the theme better, I miss the memories of my first experience.

Dubliners - Rocky Road to Dublin
A fairly well known tune, but no less fun to learn for all that.

• Like 2

TTT

Spoiler

we're getting out of loneliness with this one !!!

Question 1 for the above: What do you when you miss someone and want to talk to them but you can't see them anymore?

Spoiler

this song is really nice, how I feel about it.

Question 2 for the above: Can you remember the moments from your life? Where you go "wow, this is nice... and beautiful!"?

Spoiler

I need to discover more music from this woman, I think my dad would like the genre since he likes jazz and all, I might share this with him.

Final Question for the above: What do you do to accept things the way the are right now? And how do you keep going? Just keep running...

Edited by Jaz:3
run!
  • Up 1

Spoiler

Also some sax quartet stuff that I might post every once in a while. I'm not a big fan of Piazzolla's original instrumentation for this piece in particular (flute and guitar) but the sax transcription is good. Forgor to link the other 3mvts but they're also good to listen to

Edited by ShionYorigamiEnjoyer
add something else
  • Like 2

downloadgore.png

Let's start with something fun! Here:

I know the meme is a bit old, but the way the 8 bit version was done sounds very satisfying and even happy when I first listened to it.

Hands down!!!!! One of the best chiptune songs I've ever heard, first exposed to it thanks to Sr.Pelo, lol. The song is probably a classic for many others tho....(I think)

Spoiler

Found this from youtube's recommended if I remember correctly. The 8-bit version stays pretty faithful to the original one...which I highly recommend listening to if you're familiar with Ujico*/Snail's House (hit you like a truck at the beginning, it's crazzzzzyyyy)

Spoiler

Spoiler

= O( tried to make a face in the edit here, wait I just edit this edit...lol)
  • Like 2

For my usual commemoration of Resurrection Day, I've selected the work of John G. Elliot. His style shows a remembrance of the classical style, often utilizing large orchestral arrangements in his songs. His lyrics are adapted directly from Scripture, setting him apart from the majority of CCM artists and further establishing a feel of older times. His album Here I Stand was a staple of my childhood, and has continued to be an encouragement to me till now.

Spoiler

The Lord is Good - Two pieces in one, each deserving fair attention.

I am Crucified with Christ - Not one I grew up with, but appropriate to the occasion.

Here I Stand - One of the most important songs in my life.

• Like 1

TTT

A old band that was introduced to me by my brother a bit after they disbanded. I like all their discography but Epilogue is where I go to when I remember it. Also like the hidden track they did at the end of the vinyl. 

Spoiler

Another sax quartet. Nothing much I can say about this except Maslanka outdid himself with this.

Spoiler

• Like 1

downloadgore.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone grew up watching Kamen Rider? I did, well.... at least I went on youtube and find what I can to watch those shows (didn't discover websites that host those kamen rider episodes lol). I went I discord and a dude shared the opening songs of kamen rider for the anniversary (I think it was on the 4th of april? not sure), so I thought to share some REALLY cool ass openings too. 

Alive A Life by Rica Matsumoto

Spoiler

This one is one of the classic

CLIMAX JUMP by AAA

Spoiler

Sounds very nice

Break the Chain by TourBillon 

Spoiler

Pretty cool

Journey through the Decade by Gackt

Spoiler

I remember liking this kamen rider

W-B-X ~W-Boiled Extreme~ by Aya Kamiki & TAKUYA (THIS OP IS GOATEDDDDD, pls at least listen to this)

Spoiler

THIS IS SO WELL MADE!!!!!! SOUNDS TOO COOL!!!! HE 2 COOL!

Anything Goes! by Maki Oguro/Hino Eiji (This Op is goated also)

Spoiler

Another very well made song

Honorable Mentions (actually there's many more songs I want to show because I also think those songs sound nice, but it's getting too long!)

Spoiler

Switch On ! by Anna Tsuchiya

Life is SHOW TIME by Kiryuin Sho from Golden Bomber

From this point on are songs from the newer kamen rider shows, which I haven't watched any (I'm planning on watching the newest one) but I did listen to the openings.

Surprise Drive by Mitsuru Matsuoka (pretty cool ngl)

EXCITE by Daichi Miura (I kinda don't like this kamen rider's design... but the song GOES TOO HARD, WHAT CAN I SAY)

Be The One by PANDORA

REALxEYEZ by J ft. Takanori Nishikawa 

It's nice to see the Kamen Rider series still going strong with the newest show being Kamen Rider Gotchard.

Thanks for looking, even if you didn't listen to anything or care....whatever, lol.

I'm not sure if anyone here ever heard about these guys, but I remember them popping off in views around 2020 because of this song right here

Spoiler

and honestly dude, this is a goddamn banger even after I got used to uhh "rhythm game music" as some would call it. also the mv itself is just vibe af so

• Thinking 1

#1f1e33

Spoiler

been a hot minute since I last checked in on inabakumori and I'm happy they're still making amazing songs
this one gives off a very emotional vibe for some reason (and also like a "finale" feeling idk how to describe it)

• Like 2

#1f1e33