Touhou IMW

Ken Hisuag

This is a really trivial thing, but it's been on my mind a lot so I thought I'd open it up for discussion.

Starting with The Last Comer, there have been a series of Touhou fangames which related to each other. There are at least six games I've determined belong to this group. Wanting to keep them organized together, I attributed a subtitle made up of an acronymn of a few names consistently involved with the project: I for ido, a programer; M for Milka, a writer; W for Wanwan, a composer. I recently discovered that White Names of Spoiled Past was worked on by some of the same people, but in different roles this time (Milka and Wanwan worked on character design). I can't determine if this game is considered to be part of the same series or a stand-alone.

To summarize, it seems there's a doujin with no name here, and it's messing up my organization structure. Again, a trivial thing, but I'd like to hear what others might think about it.

TTT

• 5 months later...

Archived