everytime downloading a game, it sends to error site

Kochi

ill try to explain as i remember, so i wanted to download Mystical chain fangame but everytime i tried to download it sends to somehing like an error site, it happened when i tried to download IKUSAAAAAAAN!!!! too. Any solutions?

It depends on the file you're downloading, not sure why but some have this error and some don't. However...

What browser are you using? Because I also have this issue with some files in Edge, but they will work when I use Chrome. Try using Chrome if you aren't already.

Is this error you can see?

Screenshot_768.thumb.png.83dfe8bc4bbbb15f91e26fc069302e95.png
If yes then did you tried picking second link in game download section:

Screenshot_769.thumb.png.355a794ec19eef03bdb7950a8b569f30.pngThis one seems to work and download as you can see on first screenshot i started downloading with it.

From what i remember this site had some changes or something and some links are not working but im not sure about it

i hope it will work and have a good day!

Edit: Error may not look exactly same as one above due to Browsers Differences

Hmm i see... then i assume link to it is broken right now because im also not able to download it so i think you will either need to download it somewhere else or report broken link to anyone from site mods (if im not wrong there was option for it somewhere)

• 3 months later...

This typically happens when a file that was uploaded did not have the correct permissions on our storage site.

So yes, should now be correct ????

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Archived