If you would be able to choose any ability what would it be? And Why?

For me it would either be Time Control or being able to absorb infinite amount of knowledge very easily 

Why:
- Time Control was always ability that i wanted to have its way too hard to explain how flexible is it and how much you can do with it tho
- Easy absorption infinite amount of knowledge because its very practical one too and literally makes you most clever genius in the entire world just without doing almost anything (i always been lazy as heck so dont understand me wrong lmao)

And i mean in real world not in Gensokyo or anywhere else so keep it in mind

Have a good day!

__kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by_miyase_mahiro__11cba844e81d3f4f31c6746bcd11bbc1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Boundary manip, Time & space manip, or reverse situation wiith worlds

1. Useful for battles, and CHOO CHOO TRAINSSS

2. Useful for... Anything? It ould make your house bigger (*Cough infinite IKEA *Cough)

3. "This universe exist"

• 1 month later...

Everyone be going for overpowered abilities while i just want control over a single body of water as if i'm haunting it, being able to freeze it over for ice skating (easy hockey game, maybe), purify it for drinking water, make the fish come closer to the surface or something (easy food), and just the ability to control the water in this area.

The ability to decide the undecided.

At high level this become a very broken ability which allow you to do practically anything. For example you can decide that everything will always go right for you, or maybe there will a set of coincidents which will result in a really large laser firing at your target. You can even just decide that this person will do this and it will make this happen. It have a large potential which allow you to do anything you want, from being a mastermind and orchestrating a scenario to your liking or just fool around like Yukari.

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, speedcodes said:

Everyone be going for overpowered abilities while i just want control over a single body of water as if i'm haunting it, being able to freeze it over for ice skating (easy hockey game, maybe), purify it for drinking water, make the fish come closer to the surface or something (easy food), and just the ability to control the water in this area.

changed my mind. either the ability to shoot fingernails from my fingers with the speed and power of .35 caliber bullets or the ability to know what came next and thus act on that prediction.

These aren't overpowered abilities but whatever.
1. Floor spikes: Pretty much blades emerging from the ground, and I think that things randomly coming out of the ground is cool. (making blades from thin air is cool too)
2. Creating ghostly arms: This is for both battle purposes and multitasking, to weaken it so I can have up to 10 pairs of arms and have a range between 5-10 meters.

• 3 months later...

I wanted to have the power to make universes that im a god in and be able to enter and do anything in it at will so just all powers but only in the alternate universes I create,  also time stops in the normal  world (if thats not allowed because it's going into time controll territory tell me) while im in the alternate universes. So yeah welcome to one of the most OP powers here (also the people in the alternate universe are real so they're not just mind controlled puppets)

Also videogame universes are cool, tohou universe go brrr

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Cirno is the Strongest said:

same as Yukari but I tend to use it as little as possible it and works based on how I think/perceive of said concept.

actually, I change my mind, that's too OP (not that I don't want OP).

being able to copy and do what other people around me can do. can go from a simple trick to being god. I lose said ability when I'm not in the same "area" or line of sight of said person unless I can do the ability myself. the twist is that I can't perfectly replicate the power/trick and there will be a very minor difference at minimum (for better of for worse). can't be too different though. 

an example would be like pyrokinesis, I could control fire but the difference is that it is not consistently steady and it keeps exploding. another example can be stopping time, if the person can do 9 seconds I can do 5 (or the other way around).

"Voice Moving"  Moving ones voice somewhere else. (Example: John Doe says "Hello" the ability can grant me the power to move the voice to anywhere in my vision, and allow others to hear if I wanted to) Why? To get some people to just be quiet.

• 3 months later...

Archived