Favourite fangame ?

Otakun Dan

What's your favourite Touhou fangame/s and why ? 

Mine are:
Koumajou Densetsu II, Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity, Youyou Kengeki Musou,     
DynaMarisa 3D, The Disappearing of Gensokyo and TDPD SoD.

- Koumajou Densetsu II because of the music, gameplay and the castlevania styled artstyle ... It's hard for me to like voices when they use them on touhou characters, but the voice actors in this one seem all fitting to me, besides some characters like Meiling which i wish had a deeper voice.

- Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity because of the the music, story, ARPG gameplay and the artstyle (the 2D art).

- Youyou Kengeki Musou because of the the music, story, ARPG gameplay.

- DynaMarisa 3D because of the artstyle, story and the fact that it's based on EDF.

- The Disappearing of Gensokyo because of the music, gameplay and the variety of characters you can play as, even if the majority are DLC.

- TDPD SoD because of the music, "pokemon-like but better" (to me) gameplay, the beautiful map and the nice story (of both the original TPDP and SoD).
Running around Gensokyo catching all the puppets was really fun because of all the different areas to explore and different music for a lot of them, i just wish they didn't have only 1 regular battle theme and you had a bit more interaction with the characters besides only battling them and never seeing them again, but i understand that it would have tanked development a lot, if it even was possible in the first place. (you do get recurring story characters and a few secret events though)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f-13d3d2d3432382e31346639663139613565306532626465313639383436.gif.0504a1542af4b21e22f895247e5a882e.gif

Well i think mine are:

- Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - Im just a big fan of RPGs not only when it comes to touhou and this one has quite big cast of characters in it requires some grind and sometimes is little challenging too

- Sengoku Gensokyo was really fun since strategic touhou games are not too common (especially translated) story was decent and it even has bigger characters cast than LoT 2 

- Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity was funny too but i never finished it because some reasons so i need to finish it someday

- Strawberry Bose Trio aka Genius of Sappheiros, Devil of Decline and Nightmare of Rebellion sometimes challenging or even annoying but in general this series gave me a lot of fun and i probably wont forgot about them too soon

- Tempest of Heaven and Earth was little better than decent game aiming tenshi as protagonist (im not sure if i cleared it or i stuck somewhere)

- TPDP i can agree it was really fun experience especially i played it with 2 friends in same time (after clear and some online battles with friends i started with Randomized game but i never finished it)

But generally i still have some game to try/clear and some that are not translated yet 

__komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_cha_chya__sample-640f8bf50e844fb063a722c9a860fe2a.jpg

Archived