Slightly late intro

Bladeheart111x

Hello, I'm a new-ish Tohuou fan who joined this forum via discord on the 21st of February, 2020.  I may not have much experience of playing any Touhou-themed games (besides the Touhoumon(Touhou Puppet Play rom-hacks of Pokemon)).  I first learned about the series on Youtube (as per most North American fans(I'm from Canada)).  I will like to play mostly fangames and the occasional spin-off eventually. I hope to be a great member of the community and make lots of friends (even though I'm not that artistic, I will be pretty funny for memes or jokes)

Hi, welcome to the community :). Hope you have a nice time on this forum, although it hasn't been that active lately. I play mostly the official games so I can't give fan game recommendations except by what I've heard from other people, but if you like the Touhoumon ROM hacks then I know there is also a thing called Touhou Puppet Dance Performance which is also similar to Pokémon.

13 minutes ago, Bladeheart111x said:

and the occasional spin-off eventually.

What exactly do you mean by this? The fighting games?

EDIT: btw just worth pointing out that unfortunately, many of the fan game downloads here do not work at the moment, but the mods are slowly working on reuploading them.

Welcome Here and Yup if you enjoyed Touhoumons. Touhou Puppet Dance Performance may be even better but it may be quite hard to understand how to make it to work (patch, translate etc) and as far i remember version uploaded here font have specified instructions aka readme file so if you decide to play it feel free to DM me i will be glad to help ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived