At my wit's end

Nok

I can only play Touhou 15 and upward, other games give me this error: https://imgur.com/AzbcsnU

I have tried every solution I could find, I'm running a Japanese locale emulator, I downloaded the DirectX End-User Runtimes, I tried running it in every single compatibility mode but nothing works. I couldn't find anything about other people having the same problem so I really don't know how to fix this.

I'm running Windows 10 and don't have an integrated graphics card. The problem persists if you run the game with the Vsynch patch or without.

I converted the image to text
95PIt0U.png

I translated the Japanese text into English
3IXqjNV.png

Error text in Japanese

Spoiler

東方動作記録
コンフィグデータが破壊されていたので再初期化しました
初回起動、 画面を 32Bits で初期化しました
T&L HALは使用できないようです
HAL も使用できないようです
バックバッファをロック不可能にしてみます
T&L HALは使用できないようです
HAL も使用できないようです
Direct3D の初期化に失敗、これではゲームは出来ません

Maybe someone can help you with this information.

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

A small update: 3rd generation games or working fine. I got the 1st and 2nd generation games working, but only in windowed mode. The moment I go fullscreen, they start closing instantly (2nd generation) or giving me errors (1st generation). Better than nothing I guess.

Archived