Been wanting to get back into the series proper

JRPGamer

I haven't played any Touhou games in ages so I've been kind of out of the loop and I want to get reacquainted with the series proper. I want to set a goal for myself for the new year since it's quickly coming up. I just wanted to ask, which Touhou games would be best to start 1CC playtroughs aside from TH 8: Imperishable Night since it always comes up and I already have that in my list to 1CC one day. So far I've only just beaten TH 6 & 7 on Normal difficulty and with all credits used.

I also really should be talking more often in the Discord to try and make new friends or just speaking more with people. I've just been really nervous for a long time.

So you're asking what games are good for a first 1cc?

th8: Imperishable Night

Yes I know you said it always comes up but it was the first game I 1cc'd so it's my recommendation. Praise spell practice mode

Other than that I think good games to try and 1cc first are th16 or th17. th6 is also a surprisingly easy game to 1cc once you've gotten good enough to 1cc any other game.

Btw we are really friendly on this forum, feel free to ask questions any time.

Archived