Official Music Downloads

Ken Hisuag

I'd like to draw attention to a few flaws in the soundtrack downloads.

Files in Touhou 7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, and 14.5's PS4 addendum are lacking correct artist labels. Touhou 4's tracks do not loop, as is custom for Touhou. Track 17 of Touhou 17 does not fade out fully, and contains part of track 18 (track 18 is fine, however). The Touhou 1 download is not the game's actual soundtrack, but a later version (not Akyu's, though). Finally, the gamerip of Touhou 15.5 is missing a few tracks from the OST, as well as containing multiple tracks included in 14.5.

If possible, I'd like to assist in improving the downloads to fix these issues.

TTT

hmm... imma try to fix it as soon as possible

so yeah, to make clear
> the labels are wrong
> the LLS (th4) score does not loop, the game rip or Akyuu score? cause both are the same tbh (except the HrTP (th1)) but Akyuu score is a bit "enchanced"
> HRtP is not the game rip
> missing tracks
> duplicate tracks

and some question to improve it.
how many loops for each song?
does it fade in the end? if possible how long the fade? e.g 5 secs
quality 320 mp3?
do we need to remove ULiL duplicate musics from AoCF? or put a multiple download for the old and new ones in the same page?

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

21 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

hmm... imma try to fix it as soon as possible

so yeah, to make clear
> the labels are wrong
> the LLS (th4) score does not loop, the game rip or Akyuu score? cause both are the same tbh (except the HrTP (th1)) but Akyuu score is a bit "enchanced"
> HRtP is not the game rip
> missing tracks
> duplicate tracks

and some question to improve it.
how many loops for each song?
does it fade in the end? if possible how long the fade? e.g 5 secs
quality 320 mp3?
do we need to remove ULiL duplicate musics from AoCF? or put a multiple download for the old and new ones in the same page?

>Pretty much. All the Tasofro albums have the album name in the artist category, as opposed to crediting Akiyama or ZUN (or NKZ, for IaMP).

>LLS gamerip, not AUS1. "Bad Apple!!" is probably the best example for comparison. I don't know how standard this is, but typically Touhou music tracks have one loop before a fade-out. Fade-out rates differ depending on the track, so I can't really answer this; I'd assume it's a matter of trial-and-error.

>Correct. I can't remember where I got the files, but the HRtP gamerip soundtrack has different instrumentation and an alternate bonus track ("Shrine of Wind" instead of "Theme of Eastern Story").

>The AoCF music download here at the Shrine is unique to the other Tasofro downloads as it is the only gamerip among them, the others being OSTs. AoCF's reused themes from ULiL are included in the gamerip, while the OST does not contain these reused tracks, and includes three bonus tracks. It would be up to you and the other moderators whether you wanted to keep the gamerip and add the OST as a separate download, or replace the gamerip with the OST. I would definitely suggest having a download without the duplicates, though (for those who already have the ULiL OST).

I'm unfamiliar with "quality 320 mp3."

TTT

• 1 year later...

Time to dig this out of the grave for a hot minute.

I really like the Tasogare Sakaba ~ Uwabami Breakers OST, but I can't find it anywhere except a few mentions. Is there any way we can get that up here?

I'm not necessarily skilled at it, but I think I have something that can export the songs, at least. I may have to dig through my computer for it tho

Archived