Looking for a long-time Touhou fan for a project

Israphant

I am looking for a long-time Touhou fan that I can interview for a college project.

I am doing a writing assignment on Discourse Communities and I am doing mine on the Touhou community. One of the requirements of this paper is to have an interview with an "expert" in the community.

If you are up for doing an interview please contact me either by steam private message or through my discord, Israphant #2970. I would prefer the latter but I check my steam just as much since I don't visit this forum a lot.

If your are interested please contact me as soon as possible, the deadline for the assignment is the 9th.

Edit 11/5/19: Thank you for all the replies and participants, I have found my interviewee have conducted our first interview. As such, I will be locking this thread.

I might qualify, given how long I've been here, but given my introversion, I might be more of an observer than a participant.  Though, I'm also a psychologist, so I would like to think my observations would be worth something.

That said, I'll mention this to Cirno and other staff on Discord, as they might be interested and be better interviewees.

Yea I also exist, i'm the Moriya Owner btw hi. I sent you a message on discord with my current discord account, a Narius#2971. Been a fan for 4 years and actually own a decently sized touhou community, so I might know enough to answer a few questions.

L

Archived