Interest in Arkham (Gensokyo) Horror

jssf1992

It's Halloween time, so maybe we can play a game fitting the season.  Arkham Horror, or rather the fan reskin, Gensokyo Horror.

For those who haven't heard of it, Arkham Horror is a board game based on Lovecraft's work, players picking characters, collecting items, fighting monsters, and maybe going crazy.  And according to rule 9 of the internet, everything crosses over with Touhou, giving us Gensokyo Horror, with Touhou characters and locations.

The game is on the complicated side, but I've played and run it a couple of times online (by play-by-post), and it'll work.

If there is interest, I'll be posting a lot of reference links here, but for now, pretty much anything you'ld need can be found on wikis.

That said, here's the rulebook: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Arkham_Horror/Support/Arkham_Horror_Rules_Lo-Res.pdf

Although it would depend on when it is happening (because timezones and stuff), I'm certainly interested. I've never played Arkham Horror before but I play a lot of board games / role playing games so I'm up for this. I went ahead and read the rulebook, I've got a sort of general understanding for how it works now.

So yes, I am interested, I definitely want to take part if it happens at an all right time for me.

Archived