I really don´t know what to do about this...

Naki

Before I start, I just want to say that English isn't my mother language so I apologize if I make any redaction or spelling mistakes.

So I recectly got into Touhou again (I was super obsessed with it like two years ago) and I wanted to replay some of my favourites from back then (IN and Hisoutensoku). However, when I tried to launch the games, I got an error saying that ''d3dx9_43.dll'' was missing. I downloaded the .dll file but then I ALSO got an error saying that the program couldn't be executed because an error named "0xc000007b". I have literally been looking up videos and trying to do whatever I was told to but it didn't work. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?? I'm starting to lose hope and I really wanted to take a pause from Smash and enjoy some bullet hell.

Thanks in advance!!!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Thats usually the case if you don't have directx installed on your PC, so normally installing the directx package from Microsoft solves that error, and just a note on that installer, it at first unpacks itself and then you need to launch the installer in the folder you unpacked it into. Edit; and installing dlls that way doesn't work as you also need the software that dll accesses

42 minutes ago, noobnot said:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Thats usually the case if you don't have directx installed on your PC, so normally installing the directx package from Microsoft solves that error, and just a note on that installer, it at first unpacks itself and then you need to launch the installer in the folder you unpacked it into. Edit; and installing dlls that way doesn't work as you also need the software that dll accesses

It worked!!!!!! Thank you so so so much!!!!!! (Seriously, thank you)

Archived