Cejic

The True Buffet

uhh... i didnt count, but since lunatic is beyond my reach. i know my limits and challenging something that i know i wont be able to accomplish would be useless. so... less than 10? i usually doin in for fun while using 200% speed hack or sumthin.
but if you ask if i try to 1cc normal then... it could be whole day.

Q : What do you think about nowadays gaming community?

Nowadays gaming community has the same issues as nowadays X community. It's too broad of a category for specific complaints, but is generally a very toxic mix in aggregate. Some of this comes from the more competitive nature of the hobby, but a lot of it just comes from differing view points and echo-chambers in the communication networks. Granted, it's a lot easier to find a comfortable group given the polarization of any individual group. For the most part if you want help in a game you can find a group that will support you, but you also run the risk of being talked down to/handheld constantly, which is pretty frustrating, at least for me. The goal for a good game group in my mind is to have enough interaction/competition to egg eachother on & assist with the goals of others, but never to force people to play against their own pacing.

Q: What RPs/RP tools do you want to see on this site?

• Like 1

(I must say I agree with quite a bit of what you said)

Obviously, I would love to see some of the style that we had at the old forum, though that remains to be seen.  I've thought about using the forum to find/organize some D&D (or maybe Pathfinder), but I hesitate on that count (partly because I'm trying to organize one irl as well, partly because I don't know how it would go).

Question:  Do you use both the forum and the Discord?