The True Buffet

Cejic

uhh... i didnt count, but since lunatic is beyond my reach. i know my limits and challenging something that i know i wont be able to accomplish would be useless. so... less than 10? i usually doin in for fun while using 200% speed hack or sumthin.
but if you ask if i try to 1cc normal then... it could be whole day.

Q : What do you think about nowadays gaming community?

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nowadays gaming community has the same issues as nowadays X community. It's too broad of a category for specific complaints, but is generally a very toxic mix in aggregate. Some of this comes from the more competitive nature of the hobby, but a lot of it just comes from differing view points and echo-chambers in the communication networks. Granted, it's a lot easier to find a comfortable group given the polarization of any individual group. For the most part if you want help in a game you can find a group that will support you, but you also run the risk of being talked down to/handheld constantly, which is pretty frustrating, at least for me. The goal for a good game group in my mind is to have enough interaction/competition to egg eachother on & assist with the goals of others, but never to force people to play against their own pacing.

Q: What RPs/RP tools do you want to see on this site?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

(I must say I agree with quite a bit of what you said)

Obviously, I would love to see some of the style that we had at the old forum, though that remains to be seen.  I've thought about using the forum to find/organize some D&D (or maybe Pathfinder), but I hesitate on that count (partly because I'm trying to organize one irl as well, partly because I don't know how it would go).

Question:  Do you use both the forum and the Discord?

• 1 month later...

Yeah, i guess i'm the most active in both area beside the staffs. *cough* which mostly just Maden and Torm *cough*. other than me i guess is Haruto, maybe Icey and Mirrakh as well as certain useless jutsu seller (last 3 just lurk here i guess).

Q:
what do you think about article 13? will it spread or die? will it kill the Touhou community? or even will it kill the internet itself?

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

• 3 months later...

Honestly, I'm worried. I read about A13 and if it does pass, It might kill the Touhou community, but seeing as it's a "meme ban," it's gonna kill social media like Reddit, considering there are several meme subreddits(r/Animemes is one I find myself seeing weekly.) I really hope it doesn't pass; I need my memes.

Question: If Article 13 does indeed pass, how do you plan to cope with it?

Drink my sorrows away honestly I don't fully understand Article 13 because I'm a noob at politics and law and stuff, but I get it enough to understand that they're banning memes and doing some other stuff that's bad for the internet. Even if it comes into effect, how would they regulate something as widespread as memes? Idk but I guess if it just kinda happens then maybe I'll organise some kind of gaming meetup thing in my local community so we can just spread our memes offline instead. INTELLIGENCE 100.

Q: Can someone plz fully explain to me what Article 13 is in a paragraph that Cirno would understand?

I drew this (9) this is my (9). You drew my (9) and wanted to share it so you gave it to Aya. Aya does a lot of things, but she also gave everyone (9)s because of you, now my (9) is merely an (8). I could tell you to stop drawing (9)s but the (9)s are now being drawn by everyone. If I threaten Aya then I can get her to stop sending (9)s and my (9) can be the strongest (9).

Q. Given 20 years of guaranteed housing, food, and general resources, what would you do?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

I would be writer.  I would want to write video games, which for now is just RPGMaker, but I would probably write some short stories or fanfics as well, and music.

Honestly, not having to worry about day to day stuff would make writing easier, maybe not enough to actually make a big difference, but it would help.

Q:  Do you have a favorite Touhou fangame, and if so, what is it?

• 5 months later...

then, try spamming those big homming projectile with reimu when you see an opening on her first spells, try to run away and dodge as much as possible, don't try for heavy damage, and on her weird lightning spell, try to dodge left and right like a madman and shoot fast weak projectiles at her at the slightest opening, still safety first on this spell as it is really strong.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Run as fast as I can, looking back as I dodge the danmaku, and exit the SDM with the goods. Flandre would be powerless in the sunlight, if it was at night, I'd hide far away from the mansion and wake up the next day.

Fight Rumia Ex or Fight Advent Cirno?

• 10 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 8:17 AM, Swag_Koishi9898 said:

I would pick Mima's New Life because it's the only fangame I touched.

Q: Danmaku suddenly shoots out of your screen while you play Touhou, what would you do?

master sparku and hope that it shoots out of my screen with the danmaku

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived