The True Buffet

Cejic

So this is kinda a game, kinda an AMA, but...

Everyone answers the last question posted, then proposes a new one. You wont know who you'll get an answer from, but that's half the fun!

To start off...

What are your opinions on the Great Suwa Wars?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Remilia, maybe, if just for the SDM hijinks and Sakuya, or Yuyuko, since she's already dead anyway (plus Youmu is a cutie precious half-ghost cinammon roll).

Or maybe Raiko. Sick beats for everybody!

Question! What's your favourite Touhou fighting game, if any?

It's hard to beat Hisoutensoku 12.3 imo. Has the nice weighty feel to it and is less gimmicky than the later ones, but is still fluid enough that game mechanics never get in the way. Later titles (*cough* hopless masquerade *cough*) lost a lot in feel when they decided to nix ground combat and make every constantly drift towards center screen. Plus they forgot the frogs, and who forgets their frogs?

Pop Quiz:
Where did the touhou lead you yesterday?

• 1 month later...

I do forgot about my frogs (I don't even have any)

well touhou led me into knowing a doujin circle named TAMUSIC (They make good classical arranges of many songs, not just touhou music)

the next question is *drum rolls*

"What's your least favorite touhou music?"

Hmmm..... Which one should i pick? Aaaaarrrghhh that is too hard!!

I'll just make a list.

Spoiler

lol.. I wouldn't do that again there's too few of 'em

PC98 : Game Over (PoDD), Crescent Dream (LLS Unused no.6)

Windows : The mound where the flowers reflect.

Next:

Reminiscence Sign "What's the meaning of life"

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

Love me some soulsborne and monster hunter, splatoon, pso2, Mothergunship was a new one that's really fun, *rambles for a few days*... really most but not sports/battle royal/racing. 

Given 2 spoons and a flan' how long can you survive?

Feed her pudding until it ends and I die. However I can postpone death forever by feeding her mouth-to-mouth back and forth Alternatively, if it's just flan and not Flandre, eat it and pray it's not made of some weird-ass youkai stuff.

Aya manages to snap some pics of you, butt naked, and she'll probably toss them in Bunbunmaru's next issue. What do you do?

• 4 months later...

Let's revive this post
Maybe i'll check my phone first, then realize there's no signal and i'm lost. Then plug in earphone and play a sinister themed music. Then be desperate, look for help, and try to get to the village. OH HEY A YOUKAI!!!

Since i'm spirited away, there's a possibility i ended up in Muenzuka (look for Higabana to make sure). Look for a path, there's a probability the path leads to Road of Liminality or The Forest of Magic. Inspect the area more and make sure you are going to the Forest, maybe the way where the ghost are coming from. And there's a probability you meet the Black and White on the road. if you have reached the forest entrance, look another way around (or YOLO'd and go right through it (you might find Marisa's or Alice's house)), the Village is at the other side of the forest. if you managed to get through. You might be at the heart of Gensokyo and more importantly you might found Kourindou (and robbed there). Soon you'll reach the human village from there.

If you managed to get to the human village, go to Hieda mansion, talk to Akyuu, write some joke in the Gensokyo Chronicle. and after that i might pick to stay there for a while. Explore Gensokyo, learn some magic, donate to Moriya Shrine, challenge Suika in drinking contest or go to the Garden of the Sun.

おしまい
tbh it's easier to search for a ghost in Muenzuka, try to talk to them and ask to call Hakurei Miko.

next question :
What's the reason why you pick your favorite Char?

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

I pick Marisa when I play Touhou and it's because she has high damage and easy screen clearing with the twin lasers.
I seem to get the highest points with her compared to others but I also lose more lives with her compared to the others.

Question :
Do you know many people locally around your area that like Touhou?

• 3 weeks later...

i raged on most stage 4, 5, 6, and Extra boss of 2hu. If you're talking about other games i raged a lot to the late game Pokemon gym leaders, Elite 4 and the Champion because of Full Restore.

Question: is there any other dimensions you would visit other than Gensokyo?

Archived