If you were a Touhou boss, what would your theme be?

Kurzov

Kamado Tanjiro no Uta - Go Shiina (Episode 19 Demon Slayer ED probably has spoilers i dunno i just like the powerful-ness of the song)

The song expresses strength but it carries a sad heaviness with the orchestra. Even though in the beginning it begins quietly, consider that part as me ranting to the player about my sadness and why I will defeat them. At 1:39 in the video that's when it starts to pick up and the battle becomes harder. The danmaku you'd have to dodge, becomes harder to dodge as they are shot in tight packs releasing in bursts to show all the sadness and anger I've kept bottled up. I would probably be a stage 1 or 2 boss ngl.

Okay... might've overdone that but hey that was fun to write.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

If I were a boss... I would be immediately crushed by Reimu or Marisa or etc. There wouldn't even be a theme as I would die instantly from a single bullet.                                                                                                 

Me (1/1 HP)                                              Me(0/1 HP)

|      |      |                                               |               |

|      |      |                    --->                 |        |       |            

|      |      |                                               |        |      |

Protagonist                                             Protagonist

Dialogue:

Reimu: Wow. For a boss, I didn't expect you to lose that fast.

Me: Uhh, well... 

Reimu: Nevermind. Just tell me where the youkai who destroyed the forest of magic is. 

Me: Sure...

Dialogue:

Marisa: Hm? I defeated the boss that fast? 

Me: (Makes a sad face)

Marisa: So... tell me who destroyed the forest along with my house!

Side Note: I'm just bored and I might as well create these pieces of dialogue. (I doubt that's what Reimu and Marisa would say in reaction, but I might as well try.)

Edited by Popcorn1339
Fixed the hp stuff.

• 1 year later...

I have two submissions, both from Pokemon Gen 4.

The first is Giratina's battle theme. Honestly, I can't decide if I want to use Platinum or Legends version. Chaotic theme such as this makes sense for a user of Twili magic, right?

The second is this mix of Entei, Raikou, & Suicune's battle themes from HGSS. This one's actually for my OC, and I feel it makes sense; she is a sort of legendary beast.

NOTE: On each link, select "Preview BRSTM" to hear the track

Edited by GasterMaster70
Pokemon Legends song database on Smash Custom music finally got updated; new Legends link in place of old one

• 4 weeks later...