Working on a D&D campaign

jssf1992

I am working on setting up and hosting D&D campaign online (using Roll20 rather than Discord) and I'm putting this out in a few places to see if I can find other D&D players that would be interested.  I'm using D&D 5th edition, and plan on running sessions on Sundays, 7 to 10 PM U.S. Central Time.

For those interested, here is a basic premise to the plot and some setting information for people that would want to have it for backstory/curiosity.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oVNiyR22y7cr_pxghWFEN4B72J_ZC2a6HsysgYRjeds/edit?usp=sharing

Tch, this could have been fun had I seen it sooner... but alas I must abstain for mine time is requisite at a prior dungeons and dragons machination... 

why does my brain pull the shakespear for dnd related things? 

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

1 hour ago, Cejic said:

Tch, this could have been fun had I seen it sooner... but alas I must abstain for mine time is requisite at a prior dungeons and dragons machination... 

Sorry to hear that, I would have loved to have you.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Last week, the Saturday night campaign that was made for MS finished.  We plan to start a new one at the same time in the future, and I'm open (even hoping) to have some new people join in.  We run at 7 P.M. U.S. Central time.

You could PM me if you're interested, or just tell me here.

• 11 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 1:24 PM, jssf1992 said:

Last week, the Saturday night campaign that was made for MS finished.  We plan to start a new one at the same time in the future, and I'm open (even hoping) to have some new people join in.  We run at 7 P.M. U.S. Central time.

You could PM me if you're interested, or just tell me here.

Are you still doing this? If I got to play (though I doubt I will considering the last message here is over a year old)  the Dnd campaign it would be my first DnD campaign so if you want people with more experience in DnD don't let me in lol.

I am not currently running a campaign.  However, a number of members of MS are in a campaign that runs at around 5 PM (U.S. Central) on Fridays, through Discord.  If that would work for you, and you're interested, you could come have a look on the Discord server.

Archived