Who is the seven member in Remilia's septette

GundamFan15

A few days ago I learned that the word "sepette" from Remilia's theme "Sepette for a dead princess" means a group of seven people however i only see 6 (Remilia, Flandre, Sakuya, Patchouli, Hong Meiling and koakuma)

Maybe i am reading into it too much but is there a 7th member, or have i taken the name of the song to mean too much?

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

1 hour ago, GundamFan15 said:

the word "sepette" from Remilia's theme "Sepette for a dead princess" means a group of seven people

6mbfuTn.png

This is how ZUN describes this theme.
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Embodiment_of_Scarlet_Devil/Music

4i17dvI.png

This is the amount of instruments in this theme

cy5WWKL.png

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Yeah, as Prismriver showed, you're reading too much into it. (though I have heard a version that is a septette*).

If it is making any reference to game, I think it's more likely a reference to there being seven stages, rather than characters.  Also "Septette for the Dead Princess" is an admittedly classy sounding title, despite being accurate.  Arguably rather fitting.

Thank you two for taking the time to solve this question. I do feel like I know much more now.

It has been a pleasure and a joy reading both of your post which has a lot of effort and care put into it.

Thank you two so much. Hope you two have a fantastic summer.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

Maybe you're not looking too deep into it and it's not talking about the characters in the SDM. It could be talking about the characters you fight before Remilia (Rumia, Daiyousei, Cirno, Meiling, Koakuma, Patchouli, and Sakuya) and that's why there are two unique midbosses and why it feels like a septeeetttee

˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘ probably not

13 hours ago, -Prismriver- said:

This is the amount of instruments in this theme

cy5WWKL.png

How did you import the song into Musescore? Does it import just the instruments or the sheet music as well? Also, is the soundfont imported or does Musescore just use the closest instruments it has to the original?

Assuming you did this and that it's not just taken from somewhere else, of course.

1 hour ago, -Prismriver- said:

It is just a .mid file that i took from here:
https://gamebanana.com/projects/35179

From Touhou 6 to Touhou 8 it has in-game midi tracks

Wow, thanks! Although it's a shame we can't import the sounds from the WAV versions, this is still really useful for making arranges that I'm never actually going to play. 

The shrine seems to have been really active today. I guess it's because of hype leading up to WBaWC release? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived