Cant download games

GundamFan15

Hello, nice to meet you. could I have some help. Even with no internet protection on (which was no good for my computer) every time I go to download most of the games on the site I get this page, and the I am kicked out.

Have you see this screen?

I want to play the games I cant buy in the UK, like touhou cashalvenia or the some of the puzzle game.

Thanks for to any one who reads this.

hope you have a great summer.

Screenshot (5).png

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

It seems like you are trying to download "Komeiji Satori no Jousou Kyouiku"

For me it works fine.
I can clearly see that you have Opera browser installed.
Have you tried using Opera browser?

r69RM3z.png

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

On 7/19/2019 at 9:49 PM, -Prismriver- said:

It seems like you are trying to download "Komeiji Satori no Jousou Kyouiku"

For me it works fine.
I can clearly see that you have Opera browser installed.
Have you tried using Opera browser?

r69RM3z.png

Thank you so much. Your idea worked and i can get back to playing all the wonderful fan games i cant buy.

You are a star, thank you.

shinji ikari GIF

PS. do you know if Touhou 15.5 for Nintendo switch is coming to the west. i know it is on steam here in the UK and it dose have an official English language option. i would like it on the go with my other 6 touhou games on Switch

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

5 hours ago, GundamFan15 said:

Thank you so much. Your idea worked and i can get back to playing all the wonderful fan games i cant buy.

I'm glad it worked for you ????

5 hours ago, GundamFan15 said:

PS. do you know if Touhou 15.5 for Nintendo switch is coming to the west. i know it is on steam here in the UK and it dose have an official English language option. i would like it on the go with my other 6 touhou games on Switch 

About Touhou 15.5, The last thing I found out was that it was announced for PS4 and Nintendo Switch, but release date hasn't been announced yet.
Here is some information from the Touhou Wiki:
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers

G294jYf.png

kihH8HG.png

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Archived