Creative works

Mk_Ultimos47

Anybody remember the days when random folk would just pop in their drawings in a thread like this and just talk to each other casually? For posterity reasons, here is a creative works thread. Just post stuff you want to show to other people made by you.  No hard rules for this, just go wild and follow forum rules. ;L

It's just me. Mk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Here I am hoping this thread can include non touhou art as well. Admit-tingly I don't do fan-art very often.

Just finish this Digital art piece today.
I'm still not totally satisfied with it and thanks to it being digital I can go right back at it again.

I am open to feedback and if anyone would like some feedback to improve on their own works let me know. 

Witch.png

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

oh yeah the touhou! well i just so happen to have this here wallpaper from last year using some designs... here it is!

i took the time to convert all of the original pixel art ones into adobe animate (which did take a fair while i'll be honest), but the end result was still worth it

additionally i also did actual touhou fanart too! this is when i was really gettin back into aseprite. very good art pixel program

but what do you think?

rml-banner2-full.png

cirno.png

marisa.png

reimu.png

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's a picture a drew the week before, I based it from one of his poses. It's Order-Sol from the Guilty Gear series, this particular version of Sol Badguy is from Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R { the game is very fun for me : )  }.

I drew him because he looks very cool of course. But I feel like I could improve on some parts here and there like the missing belts, his shirt (I think he wears a shirt or something),the monster, bla bla bleep...

Anyways, I talk too much lol, here's the picture.

20220712_223412.thumb.jpg.386d24965a9e5e41cecdf3af8d39b34e.jpg

Edited by Jaz:3
Image doesn't appear for some reason x3. Never mind, fixed it
  • Up 1