Sup, Dudes!

AxlCrash

Hey, My name is Alex... or Axl. I'm from So Cal so it's mandatory that I call everyone "Dude".

I got int Touhou probably years ago from an Iosys music video on a related videos section. I enjoyed playing the games, even though I suck. It's like the Dark Souls of shooters. I was immensely active, looking at fanart, reading sfw doujinshi, but the hype sort of died down. But now, I'm back on this and discovered this site while trying to find games to download. I am enjoying the fighting games of the series. Doremy is currently my favorite Touhou girl.

I have two main hobbies, Hockey and Music.

I love playing and watching Hockey. My two main teams are The New York Rangers and The Anaheim Ducks. I will be making my main team the new Seattle team when they debut in 2021. Favorite players include Johnathan Toews, Bobby Ryan, Derek Stephan, Drew Doughty, Henrik Lundqvist, Paul Kariya, and Sean Avery. I have a love-hate relationship with Scott Niedermayer, though. I play winger on my hockey teams.

I have a hobby of listening and rating albums on my RYM page. I do need to listen to more Touhou doujin music. if you have any recs, don't be afraid to shout at me. Here is top 100 albums list.

Spoiler

Spoiler

topsters2.thumb.png.a590005fddd4f9d031a754cd22711861.png

Sorry if this was a lot of info about me. I look forward to socializing with you guys. Also, am I allowed to swear on this forum?

Welcome to the forum! And don't worry about your post, there's nothing wrong with saying a lot about yourself (I too have a habit of making posts longer than they need to be).

About swearing on the forum, I actually have no idea but I'm sure you can get away with it if you use 'frick'. Fairly certain the rules about it aren't too tight though, as long as it's not excessive/used with offensive intent. To be sure I'd check with someone who actually has authority.

Also, is that a Magikarp I can see in your profile pic? Damn, Cirno better watch out, she's got competition for the title of The Strongest!

10 hours ago, buskerdog said:

Welcome to the forum! And don't worry about your post, there's nothing wrong with saying a lot about yourself (I too have a habit of making posts longer than they need to be).

About swearing on the forum, I actually have no idea but I'm sure you can get away with it if you use 'frick'. Fairly certain the rules about it aren't too tight though, as long as it's not excessive/used with offensive intent. To be sure I'd check with someone who actually has authority.

Also, is that a Magikarp I can see in your profile pic? Damn, Cirno better watch out, she's got competition for the title of The Strongest!

Thanks, dude. My profile pic is actually a parody of the album cover of Captain Beefheart's "Trout Mask Replica". I think Cirno is the only one out of the Touhou universe that would unironically love this album.

Archived