Touhou Sort Results

Drunken_Flower

Show your Touhou sorting results here.
if you dont know what that is (smh), just like it's name, it sorts your favorite touhous for you.
here's the site for that https://tohosort.frelia.my/
and keep comments friendly.

FIRST:

Spoiler

sort-2019-06-22(15_52_58).thumb.png.046e889a2e58f573c311f4ec1f8b5c4a.png

what? you thought it was Suika on top? heh, gotcha.
also... 1 to 8 is disaster....

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif

My results. I excluded the games I haven't played yet and also excluded print works since I haven't read many of them.

Spoiler

1545672211_2husranked.thumb.jpg.d8c7ef2c4ba3e3ac8f805f31d5a3ab98.jpg

By the way I crossed out numbers where there were ties since I felt the order they appeared in the list was good. Overall, I would say it is pretty accurate but there are a few changes I would make. For one, Futo needs to be way higher. And although I like Mamizou I would no way say she is in my top ten. (How on earth did she tie with Cirno??)

Also disappointed that Cirno isn't exactly (9)

On an unrelated note, look at my super original top 3!!

About what I would expect.

Alice is number one, as she should be.  Watasuki is dead last, which is accurate.

sort-2019-06-22(16_51_42).png

A lot of characters I don't have a major opinion of, hence the massive number of ties on the list.  That said, for the most part, 6 to 9 characters place higher.  Which makes sense, as SWR is my favorite game.  I also really like the EoSD cast, so all of them are fairly high.

11 hours ago, spiderz31 said:

Url because idk how to do the hidden text thing ????

Select the content you want to hide and click on the Spoiler button
Or click on the Spoiler button, and import your content there.

fvUapUq.gif02hFxHI.gif

11 hours ago, spiderz31 said:

Accidentally posted image without hiding it.

Actually wasn't necessary to hide the image, we used the hide content option for to avoid to scroll a lot through the page.

pls_rember.png.7e1684e8ba3acfbdd742c94553cd048f.png pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Archived