Signups for Werewolf game open

dunaway5

Sign ups for the new forum's first Werewolf game are now open!  For more information, check out the main topic in the Human Village, or right here.  Suggestions for other themes are also welcome.  If you're interested, just ask to join in this thread or PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Current Roster

Jmonkey71

Lord Kyouko

Flandre Romano Kaiba

Moriya Sukowa

Thunder

Chavez300

Tormentium

Minoriko.gif

• 1 month later...

Nothing yet, since I still don't have enough confirmations to start.  So far we're at 4/6 minimum, but one of those I'm missing is Jmonkey and I can find him at least.  If anyone knows a way to contact Flandre Romano Kaiba or Thunder outside of the forum, please let me know.

Minoriko.gif

Alright, setup has begun.  The wolves will need to check their inboxes, everyone else is good to go.  Tomorrow I'll open the discussion thread, everyone needs to vote on someone to execute by Tuesday, so there's a 3 day window.  At the end of that, whoever's got the most votes gets the axe.

Minoriko.gif

Archived